Tour Package Inclusive
Tour Package Exclusive
Arrival-Airport pick upUpon arrival at Accra Kotoka International Airport, our experienced guides will assist and chauffeur you to Charleston hotel to relax and unwind after your long flight, approximately, 15minutes drive.
Even in the age of online booking, travel agencies are a great source of information and discounts. A travel agency can make sure that your trip is tailored to you, assist you in case of unexpected problems, and help you anticipate potential issues in advance. Group tours are very affordable and an opportunity to explore the majority aspect of a destination. NB:affordable group tours to Ghana
If airfare is included ,most airlines will prefer everyone to fly from one specific airport for a better rate. This will be more convenient for travelers flying from that state and very inconvenient for travelers outside that state. To make it more convenient for everyone coming from different state ,we decided to let you book your own ticket and our team will just pick you up from the airport. We can always assist you as well with your flight bookings if needed by recommending some affordable resources and sites for you .NB: affordable group tours to Ghana
Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
OUR RESPONSIBILITY IS
1. To handle all payments and payment processing.
2. To provide invoices to all guest(s) attending the trip to pay for their tour. 3. To provide all guest(s) with updates and balances on payments.
3. To provide all items, activities, and meals as listed for the tour. Guest(s) Responsibilities are:
4. To provide visa, passport, and required vaccinations to participate in tour. These items are not a part of the tour package, and it is up to the guest(s) to provide these items.
5. To finance additional items or activities that are not listed.
6. To make all payments according to payment plan agreed on.
7. All guests waive, releases, discharges, and covenants not to sue AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA (aka) Africa Travellers affiliates, members, sponsors, organizers, or other representatives or their successors and assigns for injuries or damages of any kind suffered as a result of this tour or any related activity. At the tour that there are any damages to property, the guests are solely responsible to return property to its original state.
8. All payments will be made with PAYPAL Invoices. Cash is not an acceptable payment method.
9. Guests agrees to full permission, perpetual, and worldwide for organizers to use all names, photographs, video, audio, or quotations in accounts or promotions in any medium.
10. Guests who do not sign this contract will be unable to participate in the AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA organized trips.
11. Please note: Signing the application does not guarantee your spot. You must make a deposit to reserve your spot at THE TOUR. If payment plan is chosen, guest(s) must pay their deposit to hold their spot.
12. AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA reserves the right to modify the trip at any time to date of THE tour
13. If guest(s) miss or choose not to participate in any of the activities, AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA will not provide refunds, transportation, or activities at the expense of AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA. Guest(s) are responsible for anything not included on this tour.
1. Children (between the age of 0-17) are welcomed to come if they are accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years old. If the adult cancels their reservation and there is no other adult on the reservation, the reservation will automatically cancel for the child.
2. Adults are responsible for their children throughout the entire duration of the tour. AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA LLC are not liable for ANYTHING that happens to children or adults during the tour.
3. Children must be accompanied by an adult throughout the entire duration of the tour.
1. Deposits are non-refundable.
2. If you cancel your tour two or three months before the scheduled dates of the tour, you will have two options. * You can either request for 50% of all your payment after your deposit or credit all payment after your deposit to a future trip.
3. If you fail to follow our travel protocol and misses any travel required documents that can lead to traveling denial, ALL PAYMENTS MADE ARE NONREFUNDABLE and NON-NEGOTIABLE BEYOND THIS POINT.
4. If two consecutive payments are missed without noticing any of our team members or tour specialists, you will automatically be canceled from the tour and all payments made will be non-refundable.
5. If you decide not to participate in the tour after your deposit due to personal reasons, deposits will not be refundable, You
The answer is NO. You don’t have to make any payment at time of reservation. When you submit your reservation ,our team or trip specialist will schedule a phone call with you and he/she will give you all the necessary information needed for you to partake in the tour. Your first deposit invoice will be sent with a due date afterwards. NB: affordable tours to ghana
UPDATED COVID 19 TRAVEL ADVICE
The Ghana Embassy in Washington DC hereby notifies the public and travellers to Ghana of the following Covid-19 travel advice with effect from the midnight of 28th March 2022.
- Fully vaccinated travellers are not required to take a PCR test to be allowed entry into Ghana.
Antigen Test at Ghana’s Kotoka International Airport;
- Fully vaccinated travellers are not required to undergo an Antigen test upon arrival in Ghana.
Non-Fully Vaccinated Travellers;
- Citizens and foreign nationals in Ghana who are not fully vaccinated will however need to provide a negative PCR test result taken not more than 48 hours before arrival into Ghana. Also, they will need to undergo an antigen test upon arrival in Ghana and will be offered vaccination upon arrival.
Definition of Fully Vaccinated;
- A person is said to be fully vaccinated when he/she has taken the full dose of the following vaccines approved and registered by the Food and Drugs Authority (FDA), Ghana.
- Two (2) doses of AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna or Sputnik V to be declared as fully Vaccinated
(Johnson and Johnson)
- One dose is required for Johnson and Johnson to be declared fully vaccinated.
COVID-19 Vaccines Approved and Registered by FDA, Ghana.
- Sputnik V
- Johnson and Johnson
Authorities in Ghana would work with pregnant women, minors, or people requesting an exemption on the basis of medical, health, religious and/or other reasons so long as they can provide documentary evidence to support reasons for being exempt from taking the vaccine.
Passports & Visa Requirements
Transportation & Arrival Information
Clothing & Packing Tips
Health & Vaccinations
Electricity & Air-conditioning
Currency & Money Exchange
I grew up in Cape coast Ghana and took my first interest in tourism in the 2000s. I worked as a co-founder of Ghana safari tours in partnership with few Swedish.I have been facilitating tours and trips across three west African countries (Ghana, Togo and Benin ) and I have been in the industry for more than two decades. I am still enjoying the journey and I have shared some great memories with over 1000 travelers from different parts of the world .I will be handling all tours around Ghana and it neighboring countries . I joined the Africa Travellers Team in 2016 when it first started as Amandani Tours Africa and I am happy to be here and also glad to make all your experiences a memorable one .