Tour Package Inclusive
Tour Package Exclusive
Arrival at Cairo
Africa Travellers Tours airport representative will be waiting for you at Cairo airport, holding a sign with your name and will help you through the immigration and customs. He transfer you to your hotel with a private A/C vehicle. During your transfer, our representative will provide you with very helpful information about the whole trip so that your trip is the best it can be and then you have the opportunity to ask any questions. Arrival to your hotel and our Representative will help you with check in process.
Overnight in Steigenberger Pyramids Hotel
Even in the age of online booking, travel agencies are a great source of information and discounts. A travel agency can make sure that your trip is tailored to you, assist you in case of unexpected problems, and help you anticipate potential issues in advance. Group tours are very affordable and an opportunity to explore the majority aspect of a destination. NB:cheap tours to egypt
If airfare is included ,most airlines will prefer everyone to fly from one specific airport for a better rate. This will be more convenient for travelers flying from that state and very inconvenient for travelers outside that state. To make it more convenient for everyone coming from different state ,we decided to let you book your own ticket and our team will just pick you up from the airport. We can always assist you as well with your flight bookings if needed by recommending some affordable resources and sites for you .NB: cheap tours to egypt
Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
OUR RESPONSIBILITY IS
1. To handle all payments and payment processing.
2. To provide invoices to all guest(s) attending the trip to pay for their tour.
3. To provide all guest(s) with updates and balances on payments. To provide all items, activities, and meals as listed for the tour. Guest(s) Responsibilities are:
4. To provide visa, passport, and required vaccinations to participate in tour. These items are not a part of the tour package, and it is up to the guest(s) to provide these items.
5. To finance additional items or activities that are not listed.
6. To make all payments according to payment plan agreed on.
7. All guests waive, releases, discharges, and covenants not to sue AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA (aka) Africa Travellers affiliates, members, sponsors, organizers, or other representatives or their successors and assigns for injuries or damages of any kind suffered as a result of this tour or any related activity. At the tour that there are any damages to property, the guests are solely responsible to return property to its original state.
8. All payments will be made with PAYPAL Invoices. Cash is not an acceptable payment method.
9. Guests agrees to full permission, perpetual, and worldwide for organizers to use all names, photographs, video, audio, or quotations in accounts or promotions in any medium.
10. Guests who do not sign this contract will be unable to participate in the AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA organized trips.
11. Please note: Signing the application does not guarantee your spot. You must make a deposit to reserve your spot at THE TOUR. If payment plan is chosen, guest(s) must pay their deposit to hold their spot.
12. AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA reserves the right to modify the trip at any time to date of THE tour
13. If guest(s) miss or choose not to participate in any of the activities, AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA will not provide refunds, transportation, or activities at the expense of AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA. Guest(s) are responsible for anything not included on this tour.
1. Children (between the age of 0-17) are welcomed to come if they are accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years old. If the adult cancels their reservation and there is no other adult on the reservation, the reservation will automatically cancel for the child.
2. Adults are responsible for their children throughout the entire duration of the tour. AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA LLC are not liable for ANYTHING that happens to children or adults during the tour.
3. Children must be accompanied by an adult throughout the entire duration of the tour.
1. Deposits are non-refundable.
2. If you cancel your tour two or three months before the scheduled dates of the tour, you will have two options. * You can either request for 50% of all your payment after your deposit or credit all payment after your deposit to a future trip.
3. If you fail to follow our travel protocol and misses any travel required documents that can lead to traveling denial, ALL PAYMENTS MADE ARE NONREFUNDABLE and NON-NEGOTIABLE BEYOND THIS POINT.
4. If two consecutive payments are missed without noticing any of our team members or tour specialists, you will automatically be canceled from the tour and all payments made will be non-refundable.
5. If you decide not to participate in the tour after your deposit due to personal reasons, deposits will not be refundable, You can credit payments to future trips, you can transfer your payment to anyone you will want to travel in place of you , you can request for a full refund as long as it is not two to three months before the scheduled dates at the time of cancellation.
The answer is NO. You don’t have to make any payment at time of reservation. When you submit your reservation ,our team or trip specialist will schedule a phone call with you and he/she will give you all the necessary information needed for you to partake in the tour. Your first deposit invoice will be sent with a due date afterwards. NB: cheap tours to egypt
As of September 1st, 2020, travelers from ALL countries traveling to ANY part of Egypt must have proof of a negative PCR test certificate for COVID-19 performed no more than 72 hours before departure of the last direct flight to Egypt. Test results must be presented in paper format only. Digital copies will not be accepted. Results also must be in English or Arabic.Children under 6 do not need a test.
Tourists arriving at airports in the coastal governorates of the Red Sea (Hurghada), South Sinai (Sharm El Sheikh), and Marsa Matrouh that are unable to present acceptable evidence of a negative PCR test will need to undergo testing on arrival for a fee of USD $30. click to view all details
Passports & Visa Requirements
Transportation & Arrival Information
Clothing & Packing Tips
Health & Vaccinations
If you are travelling overseas, or even domestically, taking out Travel insurance is highly recommended by the Africa Travellers Team. If you require medical attention while travelling, you may be liable for the cost of your treatment if you do not have travel insurance. Even though this isn’t a requirement before traveling we will recommend you purchase a travel insurance for your own safety and coverage.
Electricity & Air-conditioning
Currency & Money Exchange
Attar was born and raised in Egypt. Growing up in a historic place and as ancient as Egypt is such an amazing experience. Attar embraced the history and archeological history of Egypt and became fascinated about it. He fell in love particularly with the Greek & Roman era specially that he lived in Alexandria, a Greek origin city. Now as a fully qualified Egyptologist, he brings years of experience and expertise to provide each and every visitor with an exclusive experience. Attar has welcomed guests from all over the world, ensuring that each visitor has a positive and comfortable experience.