Africa Travellers airport representative will be waiting for you at Cairo airport, holding a sign with your name and will help you through the immigration and customs. He transfer you to your hotel with a private A/C vehicle. During your transfer, our representative will provide you with very helpful information about the whole trip so that your trip is the best it can be and then you have the opportunity to ask any questions. Arrival to your hotel and our Representative will help you with check in process.
Overnight in cairo pyramids hotel
(Meals: Breakfast –)
After Breakfast, Your guide will pick you up from your hotel . You will start your tour to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Then we will move on to visit the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world, as well as Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Later transfer back to your hotel.
There are various activities you can do in the evening like a sound and light show or dinner cruise or Cairo night tour. Just ask your guide any information you wish to know about any point of interest.
Overnight in cairo pyramids hotel
(Meals: Breakfast – Lunch - Dinner)
After breakfast, our Representative will transfer to Cairo Airport to catch your plane to Aswan. Upon arrival to Aswan, our Tour guide will be waiting for you, he will take you to explore Aswan. Today’s tour start with a visit to the High Dam then you will visit Temple of Philae, which have been rebuilt on Egilica Island after the construction on the high Dam and was devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor, end your Tour in Aswan by visiting the Unfinished Obelisk, which shows how the pharos constructed the magnificent Obelisks, later you will be transferred to your 5 start Nile Cruise before Lunch
Overnight in M/S Blue Shadow
Meals: Breakfast – Lunch - Dinner)
After breakfast, ( Optional ) Departures by A/C Vehicle to Abu Simbel visit the Temple of Abu Simbel back to Aswan, The colossal Temple of Abu Simbel built by Ramses II (XIXth. Dynasty) and lately saved from inundation of the Nile waters in among the glories of ancient Egyptian monuments. The temples were built out of a sandstone rock cliff, and representation of the deities to which each was dedicated is carved on its huge façade. Nearby, also saved, lies the small Temple of the King’s wife Nefertari, dedicated to the goddess Hathor. Then back to Aswan. The Cruise sail to Kom Ombo , upon arrival to Kom Ombo you will visit Kom Ombo Temple which was dedicated to the worshipping of gods Sobek and Haeroris. then you will be transferred back to your cruise, while having your Lunch, the Cruise will sail to Edfu, upon arrival to Edfu you will head to visit Edfu Temple which is called as Hours Temple, then you will be transferred back to your cruise, Relax and enjoy dinner – very often there is evening entertainment. Overnight in M/S Blue Shadow
(Meals: Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
After breakfast our Tour Guide will accompany you to Visit the Valley of the Kings and queens entering 3 fascinating tombs, later on you will head to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, before being transferred back to your Nile Cruise there will be a Photo Stop by the Colossi of Memnon, later you will be transferred back to your cruise
Overnight in M/S Blue Shadow
(Meals: Breakfast )
(Optional ) Enjoy a Luxor Balloon tour over Luxor city and Nile River’s west bank. After breakfast, you will disembark from your cruise, you will get to visit the Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple. Then Transfer to Luxor Airport for the Flight to Cairo, Arrival and Transfer to your Hotel, Overnight in Cairo pyramids hotel.
Meals: Breakfast – )
After Breakfast, pick you up from your hotel in Cairo , then you will be taken in a land trip for 3 hours to Alexandria. You will start your tour in Alexandria visiting Pompay’s Pillar, Followed by visit to the Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa. Then visiting the library of Alexandria from outside which is the biggest library in the world now with 8 million books (visit its open court + free museums), then visit Site of lighthouse one of the seven wonders of ancient world we have now in same site castle of Qaitbey, drive along the Cornish 30 km to see the whole city of Alexandria from sea side including the old harbor of Alexandria where we found 7000 monuments underwater, stop over the famous bridge of Stanley modern land mark of modern Alexandria, visit the old down town of Alexandria to visit the Royal gardens of king Farouk to watch the royal Palaces of Haramlek and Salamlek, royal beaches of the queens; King Farouk is the last king in history of Egypt, then visit the prettiest and biggest mosque in the city Abo El abbas Mosque, unknown soldier of Alexandria, the statue of Alexander the great. later transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in your hotel in Paradise Inn Windsor Hotel
After Breakfast, Transfer back to Cairo, later transfer to your hotel
Overnight in cairo pyramids hotel.
On this day you can decide to request for an additional tour on your own or relax and chill at your hotel to prepare for next day departure.
Overnight in cairo pyramids hotel.
After breakfast, our tour guide will be waiting for you at Hotel lobby and he will take you to Cairo Airport for Final Departure and he will assist you with immigration and customs.
Even in the age of online booking, travel agencies are a great source of information and discounts. A travel agency can make sure that your trip is tailored to you, assist you in case of unexpected problems, and help you anticipate potential issues in advance. Group tours are very affordable and an opportunity to explore the majority aspect of a destination. NB:cheap tours to egypt
If airfare is included ,most airlines will prefer everyone to fly from one specific airport for a better rate. This will be more convenient for travelers flying from that state and very inconvenient for travelers outside that state. To make it more convenient for everyone coming from different state ,we decided to let you book your own ticket and our team will just pick you up from the airport. We can always assist you as well with your flight bookings if needed by recommending some affordable resources and sites for you .NB: cheap tours to egypt
· If you are travelling overseas, or even domestically, taking out Travel insurance is highly recommended by the Africa Travellers Team. If you require medical attention while travelling, you may be liable for the cost of your treatment if you do not have travel insurance. Even though this isn’t a requirement before traveling we will recommend you purchase a travel insurance for your own safety and coverage.
All our payments terms and conditions will be attached to your first deposit and all invoices you will receive in the future. You will have the opportunity to review your invoice and the cancellation policy before each payments .Talk to us if you have any further question about our cancellation policy.NB: cheap tours to egypt
The answer is NO. You don't have to make any payment at time of reservation. When you submit your reservation ,our team or trip specialist will schedule a phone call with you and he/she will give you all the necessary information needed for you to partake in the tour. Your first deposit invoice will be sent with a due date afterwards. NB: cheap tours to egypt
As of September 1st, 2020, travelers from ALL countries traveling to ANY part of Egypt must have proof of a negative PCR test certificate for COVID-19 performed no more than 72 hours before departure of the last direct flight to Egypt. Test results must be presented in paper format only. Digital copies will not be accepted. Results also must be in English or Arabic.Children under 6 do not need a test.
Tourists arriving at airports in the coastal governorates of the Red Sea (Hurghada), South Sinai (Sharm El Sheikh), and Marsa Matrouh that are unable to present acceptable evidence of a negative PCR test will need to undergo testing on arrival for a fee of USD $30. click to view all details
1. To handle all payments and payment processing.
2. To provide invoices to all guest(s) attending the trip to pay for their tour. 3. To provide all guest(s) with updates and balances on payments.
3. To provide all items, activities, and meals as listed for the tour. Guest(s) Responsibilities are:
4. To provide visa, passport, and required vaccinations to participate in tour. These items are not a part of the tour package, and it is up to the guest(s) to provide these items.
5. To finance additional items or activities that are not listed.
6. To make all payments according to payment plan agreed on.
7. All guests waive, releases, discharges, and covenants not to sue AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA (aka) Africa Travellers affiliates, members, sponsors, organizers, or other representatives or their successors and assigns for injuries or damages of any kind suffered as a result of this tour or any related activity. At the tour that there are any damages to property, the guests are solely responsible to return property to its original state.
8. All payments will be made with PAYPAL Invoices. Cash is not an acceptable payment method.
9. Guests agrees to full permission, perpetual, and worldwide for organizers to use all names, photographs, video, audio, or quotations in accounts or promotions in any medium.
10. Guests who do not sign this contract will be unable to participate in the AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA organized trips.
11. Please note: Signing the application does not guarantee your spot. You must make a deposit to reserve your spot at THE TOUR. If payment plan is chosen, guest(s) must pay their deposit to hold their spot.
12. AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA reserves the right to modify the trip at any time to date of THE tour
13. If guest(s) miss or choose not to participate in any of the activities, AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA will not provide refunds, transportation, or activities at the expense of AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA. Guest(s) are responsible for anything not included on this tour.
1. Children (between the age of 0-17) are welcomed to come if they are accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years old. If the adult cancels their reservation and there is no other adult on the reservation, the reservation will automatically cancel for the child.
2. Adults are responsible for their children throughout the entire duration of the tour. AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA LLC are not liable for ANYTHING that happens to children or adults during the tour.
3. Children must be accompanied by an adult throughout the entire duration of the tour.
1. Deposits are non-refundable.
2. If you cancel your tour two or three months before the scheduled dates of the tour, you will have two options. * You can either request for 50% of all your payment after your deposit or credit all payment after your deposit to a future trip.
3. If you fail to follow our travel protocol and misses any travel required documents that can lead to traveling denial, ALL PAYMENTS MADE ARE NONREFUNDABLE and NON-NEGOTIABLE BEYOND THIS POINT.
4. If two consecutive payments are missed without noticing any of our team members or tour specialists, you will automatically be canceled from the tour and all payments made will be non-refundable.
5. If you decide not to participate in the tour after your deposit due to personal reasons, deposits will not be refundable and You can credit payments to future trips, you can transfer your payment to anyone you will want to travel in place of you , you can request for a full refund as long as it is not two to three months before the scheduled dates at the time of cancellation and as long as we receive a refund letter we will issue your full refund excluding deposit based on the information provided on the letter .