What others are saying ?
Upon arrival at Accra Kotoka International Airport, our experienced guides will assist and chauffeur you to Charleston Hotel relax and unwind after your long flight, approximately, 15minutes drive.
The city of Accra dates back to the 15th century and has a blend of colonial and modern architecture that summarize her history. We will visit the W. E. B. Dubois Center for Pan African Culture, Independence/ Black Star Square and Kwame Nkrumah Memorial park. Hotel: Overnight at Charleston Hotel
At 10am, we will visit the Makola market, one of the largest open market in the country. After lunch, we will visit the center for arts & culture, where you can use your bargain skills to haggle with the vendors. Hotel: Overnight at Charleston Hotel
At 9:00am, we will leave for Assinmanso. During the trip, we will go past scenic villages and through the evergreen forests. On the way, we will stop at Assin Manso, where the mortal remains of two former slaves from the United States of America and Jamaica were re-interred in August 1998 during Ghana’s first Emancipation Day Celebration. You will also see the “Slave River” where captured Africans were washed before being confined in the Slave Castles to await shipment to the Americas and the Caribbean. After lunch, we will continue to LEMON BEACH RESORT to pass the night.
Visit the world’s heritage conservation centers of Elmina and Cape Coast castle where many Africans left their shores into the sugar cane and tobacco plantations of America & Caribbean Islands where labor force was needed and thereby creating the world’s largest Diaspora. After lunch, we will drive back to LEMON BEACH RESORT and pass the night.
After breakfast, the Afodat will entertain us with their drumming and dance lessons. Learn the various Ghanaian traditional dance moves and dance to the resonant tunes of Adowa and kete traditional music of Ghana.After lunch, Overnight at LEMON BEACH RESORT.
After breakfast at 7:00am, we will drive back to central region and enjoy the sandy beach of LEMON BEACH RESORT.
After breakfast, we will check out and depart to Accra to the arts center for all our last shoppings .After shopping, we will drive to the airport for check in and departure.
If you are travelling overseas, or even domestically, taking out Travel insurance is highly recommended by the Africa Travellers Team. If you require medical attention while travelling, you may be liable for the cost of your treatment if you do not have travel insurance. Even though this isn’t a requirement before traveling we will recommend you purchase a travel insurance for your own safety and coverage.
Restaurants are operating with appropriate social distancing precautions. Conferences, workshops, weddings, and private burials are permitted with a maximum attendance of 100 persons. Religious services may operate at full capacity for up to two hours per service.
Large sporting events, political rallies, and festivals are suspended until further notice. Nightclubs, bars, beaches, and cinemas must also remain closed until further notice.
Open-air drinking establishments and Ghana’s national tourists sites/attractions are open.
Domestic airplanes, taxis, and buses are permitted to operate at full capacity and the use of masks is required.
Sources of information: U.S. Embassy website (covid 19 travel to ghana) (.covid 19 entry to ghana)
The quarantine requirement in force has been removed, except for those who will test positive for Corona virus (COVID-19) upon arrival who will undergo isolation at a designated health facility or isolation center for seven days. NB: covid 19 entry to ghana
Passengers traveling to Ghana must have a medical certificate with a negative result in Corona virus (COVID-19) PCR test issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. This does not apply to children under 5 years old or to airline crews.
Travelers to Ghana are subject to a medical screening, including temperature checks, at the gate prior to boarding and upon arrival into Ghana. Passengers must not show symptoms of COVID-19, in particular have a temperature above 38 °. covid 19 travel to ghana
Sources of information:
All passengers must have a payment confirmation to take a COVID-19 test, at the passenger’s expense (US $ 150) upon arrival at the airport in Ghana, made at My Frontier Healthcare website. All passengers must provide proof that this arrival test has been paid for in advance of departure. This will be checked prior to boarding the flight. This does not apply to children under 5 years old or to airline crews. NB: covid 19 travel to ghana
All passengers must be tested before departure from Ghana. Our team will ensure and set a testing appointment for all our travelers to get tested. The current testing fees at a local hospital is currently at $75-$80 for two days results and $90 for next day results.
You will need to fill out and submit your health declaration form prior departure.
Sources of information: NB: covid 19 travel to ghana
Face coverings are required in public. Not wearing a face covering in public could result in a fine of 12,000 to 60,000 cedis (US $ 2,000 to 10,000), and/or a prison sentence of four to ten years.
All passengers should wear a face-mask throughout their flight and upon landing in Accra.
Sources of information: NB: covid 19 entry to ghana
Observe social distancing and avoid handshaking.
Source of information: NB: covid 19 travel to ghana
1. To handle all payments and payment processing.
2. To provide invoices to all guest(s) attending the trip to pay for their tour. 3. To provide all guest(s) with updates and balances on payments.
3. To provide all items, activities, and meals as listed for the tour. Guest(s) Responsibilities are:
4. To provide visa, passport, and required vaccinations to participate in tour. These items are not a part of the tour package, and it is up to the guest(s) to provide these items.
5. To finance additional items or activities that are not listed.
6. To make all payments according to payment plan agreed on.
7. All guests waive, releases, discharges, and covenants not to sue AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA (aka) Africa Travellers affiliates, members, sponsors, organizers, or other representatives or their successors and assigns for injuries or damages of any kind suffered as a result of this tour or any related activity. At the tour that there are any damages to property, the guests are solely responsible to return property to its original state.
8. All payments will be made with PAYPAL Invoices. Cash is not an acceptable payment method.
9. Guests agrees to full permission, perpetual, and worldwide for organizers to use all names, photographs, video, audio, or quotations in accounts or promotions in any medium.
10. Guests who do not sign this contract will be unable to participate in the AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA organized trips.
11. Please note: Signing the application does not guarantee your spot. You must make a deposit to reserve your spot at THE TOUR. If payment plan is chosen, guest(s) must pay their deposit to hold their spot.
12. AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA reserves the right to modify the trip at any time to date of THE tour
13. If guest(s) miss or choose not to participate in any of the activities, AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA will not provide refunds, transportation, or activities at the expense of AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA. Guest(s) are responsible for anything not included on this tour.
1. Children (between the age of 0-17) are welcomed to come if they are accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years old. If the adult cancels their reservation and there is no other adult on the reservation, the reservation will automatically cancel for the child.
2. Adults are responsible for their children throughout the entire duration of the tour. AMANDANI TOURS AFRICA LLC are not liable for ANYTHING that happens to children or adults during the tour.
3. Children must be accompanied by an adult throughout the entire duration of the tour.
1. Deposits are non-refundable.
2. If you cancel your tour two or three months before the scheduled dates of the tour, you will have two options. * You can either request for 50% of all your payment after your deposit or credit all payment after your deposit to a future trip.
3. If you fail to follow our travel protocol and misses any travel required documents that can lead to traveling denial, ALL PAYMENTS MADE ARE NONREFUNDABLE and NON-NEGOTIABLE BEYOND THIS POINT.
4. If two consecutive payments are missed without noticing any of our team members or tour specialists, you will automatically be canceled from the tour and all payments made will be non-refundable.
5. If you decide not to participate in the tour after your deposit due to personal reasons, deposits will not be refundable and You can credit payments to future trips, you can transfer your payment to anyone you will want to travel in place of you , you can request for a full refund as long as it is not two to three months before the scheduled dates at the time of cancellation and as long as we receive a refund letter we will issue your full refund excluding deposit based on the information provided on the letter .
Mr Annan is a professional tour guide who has been in the tourism industry in Ghana,Togo and Benin for over a decade.
Mr Yanny is one of the best drivers to work with when it comes to our daily transportations. He has been driving in the tourism industry in Ghana, Togo and Benin for 20 years.