Rwanda Guided tours taking you to explore The Land of a Thousand Hills – a brave country moving past past the turmoil and horror of the 1994 genocide.
Rwanda is a green mountainous country with remarkable scenery and welcoming people embracing a peaceful future complimented by the numerous attractions to see in Rwanda; the rare mountain gorillas which have made the country a must stop for all African to fulfill a life long dream of meeting our close cousins in the jungle.
At Wild Rwanda Safaris, all our tours are private and you can signup for this tour all year round crafted using our extensive knowledge and experience of creating gorilla tours in Rwanda. Your local expert guide will share great insight information about the lives, culture, history, flora and fauna of the beautiful country. We shall make sure your expectations are fulfilled and honored with great precious memories.
All tours have been planned to offer you a range of accommodation options so we fit all types of traveler budgets to offer you a very personal experience ranging from small intimate guesthouses to midrange accommodation properties to top luxury acclaimed lodges in the different attractions and national parks. You have the power to decide the your tour budget and travel conveniently
• Kigali to Volcanoes National Park 2hrs 15 mins – 80 Kms
• Kigali to Akagera National Park – 2 hrs 30 mins Drive time – 120 Kms
• Kigali to Nyungwe National Park – 6hrs 30 mins Drive time – 225kms
• Kigali to Musanze – 2 hrs Drive time – 72 Kms
• Kigali to Gitarama – 1 hr Drive time – 51 Kms
• Kigali to Butare – 3 hrs Drive time – 142 Kms
• Butare to Cyangugu – 3 hrs Drive time – 155
• Musanze to Gisenyi – 1 hr Drive time – 62 Kms
• Kigali to Bugasera – 50 mins Drive time – 60 Kms
• Kigali to Kibuye – 3 hrs 20 mins – 130 Kms
• Kigali to Rwamagana – 1 hr Drive time 50 Kms